001 HANDMADE White snowdrop flowers Hair Pins SET 4 Wedding Bridal Floral White Hair pins hair accessories Bridal headpieces Rustic Wedding prom 8Dt4wZ5k

• Model: 8Dt4wZ5k
  • 557 Units in Stock

$85.85  $31.81
Save: 63% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.85   reviews [269]
White snowdrop flowers Hair Pins (SET 4), Wedding Bridal Floral, White Hair pins, hair accessories, Bridal headpieces, Rustic Wedding prom. This hairpins with white snowdrop flowers. On each stud there is 3 open snowdrop flower, 2 flower bud and leaf snowdrop. This is a very beautiful accessory for a gift, for wedding, prom. This is flower is handmade and one of a kind, no two are the same. Attention! You can choose other quantity of hairpins! Size open jasmine flower: 1" (2,5cm). Base: hairpins. Due to the nature of handmade items, each piece may have very slight variations in flower placement or size. All of my items are exquisitely made with careful attention to detail. Material: japan air dry flower clay (cold porcelain). It is a hypoallergenic material. Important: Color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor. All my products are carefully packed and have the original packaging box. I'm shipping from Belarus, Europe, via international registered airmail. You will receive a tracking number to control the process of the shipment. Usually a delivery takes about 7-21 business days but sometimes it takes up to 4-5 weeks. Please be patient.r.

001 HANDMADE White snowdrop flowers Hair Pins SET 4 Wedding Bridal Floral White Hair pins hair accessories Bridal headpieces Rustic Wedding prom 8Dt4wZ5k

Home Privacy Notice Shipping & Returns
Site Map Contact Us Create Account
Copyright © 2012-2020 davidlevi.org. Powered by Sweet Mori Girl's headband,Variety of Durable Key Ring,Heart-shaped Pendant and Friendship Pendant