1968 Liberia One Cent BU Uncirculated Coin Silver Plated Tie Clip Bar Pin NEW Ship and Bird to Right of Palm Tree sQnHCOW4

• Model: sQnHCOW4
  • 731 Units in Stock

$86.99  $17.05
Save: 80% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.96   reviews [125]
You are looking at a gorgeous silver plated tie clip bar, set with an authentic 1968 Liberia One Cent BU Uncirculated Coin, showing Reverse in front - Ship and Bird to Right of Palm Tree. The coin is BU Uncirculated. The bar is made of solid brass with silver plating, and about 2.25"(55mm) long. I only use these coins with readable dates, never try to clean them, and always keep their collectible and numismatic values. I hope you end up with one of these beautiful silver coin tie clip. This tie clip will be great for holiday gift, investment purpose or just adding to your collection. I will be happy to combine shipping for multiple items. Thanks,

1968 Liberia One Cent BU Uncirculated Coin Silver Plated Tie Clip Bar Pin NEW Ship and Bird to Right of Palm Tree sQnHCOW4

Home Privacy Notice Shipping & Returns
Site Map Contact Us Create Account
Copyright © 2012-2019 davidlevi.org. Powered by Sweet Mori Girl's headband,Variety of Durable Key Ring,Heart-shaped Pendant and Friendship Pendant